Monday, February 28, 2005

If it doesn't stop snowing pretty soon...

...I swear I'm going to have to hurt someone. It's been snowing pretty much non-stop since yesterday morning. I dislike snow immensly.

Well, I still look out the window, see my car, and giggle. I think it was starting to annoy Adam (that is, it would have be annoying to him if ANYTHING was annoying to him) because I kept going "hee hee" and bouncing around. It's just so cool. :D

And anyways, I am annoying...all the time...he SHOULD be annoyed with me sometimes.

Nothing else has happened really. I don't work at all at Kmart next weekend. I'm not complaining. I just learned that the "manager" I really can't stand because she's bossy and annoys the crap out of me has taken over my manager's position and he has transferred to another store. This may be a good time to get out while I'm still sane. I figure one of two things will happen. Either she'll get on my nerves to such an extent that I blow up at her in all my redhead glory and end up getting fired or I go out quietly by quitting. On the other hand, she's is knocked up, so I can always hope she takes a long maternity leave and the decides to be a SAHM. Or perhaps dies in labor. Ok, strike that last one. That's a little too evil. :)

Okey-dokey. Back to work. Woo!

No comments: