Saturday, February 26, 2005

Aah, the new car smell...

---- Around 7PM ----

So the new car has arrived. I went to the dealership this afternoon, listened to a bunch of bs sales pitches about warranties I didn't want and finally got to get in the car and drive home, giving my Saturn the finger on the way out. Keyless entry and power locks rock! This car has a 6 disc CD player too. Kick ass! It is going to take some time to get used to a car that actually, uhm, accelerates when you step on the gas pedal and turns when you turn the steering wheel. And I think I'm going to have to come up with a different name than I gave most of my other cars. "Piece of Shit" definately won't work. Heh.

So, that was the high point of my weekend. Didn't do much last night. Went to "Hitch" was an ok movie. For anyone who was seen it, about 2 minutes after the "Sara" character was introduced, I leaned over to Adam and said "man, she's just like me," And he said, "yeah, I know." It was an interesting movie. We stopped at the Texas Roadhouse for some dinner (another interesting place) and then just came back home and went to bed. Lazed around most of the morning here. And now he's baking bread. Yes. Seriously. He's pounding away at it in the kitchen as I type. Hmmm.

----- Later on ------

Not sure what's going on yet. Don't know when I will. I mean, last night in the movie theater he kept leaning over and kissing me. In public. Do guys usually do that? I admit, I don't exactly have the best benchmarks in that area, but geesh. I don't get it. We went to the mall today and walked around for awhile. I think he likes shopping more than I do.

I don't know. I'm confused. We were watching a movie tonight. Whenever we watch a movie here one of two things happen. First, one of us gets distracted and eventually distracts the other person to the point that neither of us is watching the movie anyway. Second, I watch the movie, he lays down and puts his head in my lap and falls asleep. And snores (although if you ask him, he'll swear he doesn't snore.) The second choice is what happened tonight. Granted, we rented a movie he'd already seen. The thing is, it doesn't bother me that he uses me as a pillow and snores throughout the movie.

Tonight must be "let's beg Martha for pity sex" night or something. I swear, at least 3 people have been IMing me constantly complaining about how they never get laid. Like it's my problem/fault. Geesh. Get lives people! It's getting ridiculous. I've got one guy telling me he's going to come to Kmart and basically assault me by throwing me up against a wall and kissing me. Another guy is complaining about how he needs sex and wishes I were there now (presumably to help him out with that.) A third guy is mooning over the fact that he never got the chance to tell me how much he wanted me in person. UGH! Was there a time when I actually found this kind of shit amusing? I think I'm going to have to start blocking some people. For my own sanity's sake.

Ok, that's enough for tonight. Time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for new cars! Does your new Toyota fog up all the time like old Toyota? It happens when I drive the car for at least 15 to 30 minutes. Check it out and let me know...that is if you can guess who this is LOL

On the relationship question that you asked, I'd love to help, but I am just as confused about men as you. Just do what I do, go with it and try not to obsess. :)