Sunday, February 20, 2005

Ouch

Yeah, so I threw my back out this weekend. Not even doing anything fun, although maybe I should tell people it was so it's a better story. Truth is, I'm not sure what happened. Was just sitting there on the futon, got up, went crack and was in extreme pain. Spent most of yesterday on my back - once again, not in a fun way. Ugh. Today was better, but still painful. Yay drugs!

So, why is nobody commenting on any of my posts. It leads me to believe either no one reads this, no one cares what I'm writing, or what I'm writing is so dumb that no one can bring themselves to comment on it. In any case, get on it people! Why do you think I activated comments and ask questions? They're not ALL rhetorical. And even if you do answer one that was meant to be rhetorical, it will still be entertaining because then I can make fun of you.

Anywho, I got the new monitor last night. Tooks pics of it which are now on my website. You'll notice the photo album now bounces you to photobucket. I'm trying to get as much crap off the geocities server so I can do more with the website. Eventually.

But for now, back to cold pizza, beer, and brain-numbing tv.

Comment!!!! Comment!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment - You forgot the question mark at the end of your "why is nobody commenting" rhetorical question. :)

You surely know SOME people are reading this!

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your back! I think it's Wisconsin. You should move somewhere warmer and/or more northwest.

Martha said...

Very funny, Evan. Point taken though.