Thursday, February 03, 2005

My head is exploding

Have you ever had one of those days when you know you're doing stuff, but you seem to accomplish absolutely nothing? Well, I just had one of those. Dammit, I'm going to be dreaming about trace IDs and why the inventory isn't reconciling. I hate cost accounting. Add to that the fact that the faucet of my bathtub has stopped working and it basically runs continuously. Argh. But I don't want to call the maintenance people. They scare me. Fortunately, Adam informs me that he's good with his hands (ahem) and has volunteered to come down and take a look at it. Experience perhaps should tell me to be wary since it was he who erased the hard drive on my computer while rebuilding it. Hmmm. What's the worst that could happen? My apartment under water I suppose...but it's worth the risk. (I hope... :) Just kidding Adam, I have confidence in your abilities to do whatever it is you plan on doing.)

My head hurts. My neck hurts. My back hurts. I think I need to sleep more. I've been shorting myself on that for damn near a week now. Stupid internet. Stupid people. Argh.

I think that's all I'll say for now. There are a lot of things on my mind right now but I don't think I want to turn them into public musings quite yet. I don't really know who reads this on a regular basis...

No comments: