Thursday, February 24, 2005

Hmm...

So, we revisited the Toyota dealership this afternoon/evening to get an appraisal on my trade-in. They're going to give me $2,300 for that piece of crap! I was highly surprised and pleased. I figure what they don't know won't hurt them :) Plus they're knocking off another couple hundred the price "just cuz" and bringing it to $100 over invoice. I'm pleased. I should have the car by Friday evening or Saturday morning. Yay. Go to hell, Saturn!

On to more perplexing things. So, after the dealership stay (which turned into about 2 hours when it was all said and done) we stopped at KFC for some dinner and took it back to his house. For the first time, his parents were there. They had always been at work or asleep or on vacation when I was there before. They seem nice enough. His mom walked into the kitchen, looked at me, and said, "Martha, right?" Hmmm. Does this mean he talks about me to his parents? Interesting. Of course, this could just be me being psycho again.

Another point to ponder: the other night we were chatting online and talking about weird dreams. I told him I always preferred dirty dreams to just plain weird ones. He confessed that he's had a recurring dirty dream that involves me. But he won't tell me what it is. I threatened to torture it out of him and all he could say is, "That might be fun." I'll make him tell me someday. But in the meantime, I'm dying of curiousity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Met the parents...sounds serious!