Friday, February 11, 2005

Wow. This is ridiculous. How can an entire week go by and I find I've accomplished nothing? Well, ok, last night I washed my sheets from my bed (which had been sitting on the floor for about 3 weeks), did my dishes (not quite 3 weeks there, but still...a while...) and went grocery shopping. More like "beer shopping" since 1/2 of my purchase was Miller Lite. I don't know. I get the feeling I'm sounding like a broken record. I keep saying this. But seriously. Where does the time go? I'm only at work for 8 hours. There are 24 hours in a day. Even if I slept for 10 (trusting my math is correct), I should theoretically still have 6 hours there to do stuff. And one would think that a lot could be accomplished in this 6 hours. It's not like I'm watching a lot of tv. I'm not even online chatting. I don't know what I'm doing. I could blame it on Adam. Watching movies consumes a lot of time I suppose. I don't know. I have issues.

So, I've been officially employed full-time for a month now. It's still not bad. I'm used to the hour lunch now and I wonder how I ever went without it. :) Some days seem to drag on endlessly, but others flit by so fast. I'm still up in the air about Kmart. I like working there (sometimes) and extra money is always nice, but working 7 days a week sucks. And I'm doing it voluntarily. They keep scheduling me full 8 1/2 hour days. No! I want like 4 hours in the morning. None of this 12:30-9 shit. Ugh. We'll see. That's all I can say.

No comments: