Monday, February 07, 2005

What? Monday already?

I swear, I don't know where the time goes. And I don't really have too much time to be writing this since I have to go to work in about 5 minutes. This whole working everyday thing is getting on my nerves. I suppose I'll have to do something about it eventually. Hmm...Deja Vu? I think I've said that before. Weird...

Anyway...

Aside from that, nothing else is happening. I lead a very boring life. My neighbors are still annoying the crap out of me. Stupid punk little boys and their scary mother and her scary male friends who drive shitty cars (and park waaaay too close to my car.)

Oh yeah, almost forgot - I paid off my car so as soon as I get the release of lien thingy, I can go get a new one! Woo!

And with that, off to work I go.

No comments: