Wednesday, August 15, 2007

T Minus, well, I guess it's 2 now...

So far I’ve managed to stay on schedule with all the things I’ve needed to get done. That’s pretty amazing considering I’m a master procrastinator.

Our marriage license is safely waiting with all our other rehearsal stuff. It was a piece of cake, picking it up. It took about 30 seconds. The whole licensing procedure was pretty painless actually. That’s kind of nice. Now I get to start filling out the name change paperwork. Woo…

I made the final beauty appointment needed (for nails) yesterday afternoon. At least I think I made a nail appointment. Why is it that every nail salon is owned and operated by someone of Asian persuasion with barely a grasp of the English language? For all I know I might have made three appointments for Chinese water torture, but I hope not… I also placed the order for lunch on Friday at Erbert & Gerbert’s. Once again, not the most articulate and efficient salesperson handled this so I’m hoping she got the order right and it will be ready when I come to pick it up.

Monday night was pretty boring. I don’t even really remember what I did. I do recall that I started packing and I’ve gotten as far as I can go until I do the final loads of laundry tonight or tomorrow morning. It should be interesting trying to get all the stuff I flung in the general direction of the suitcases actually into the suitcases.

Last night I had some errands to run before I headed home (as previously mentioned) and when I got home I cleaned hamster cages, did dishes, and then crashed. At like 8. Seriously. But I figure I won’t be getting the greatest sleep for the next few days so I’m ok with that.

Today is my last day at work for the week. I’ll be leaving at 3 and heading up to Kaukauna to pick up the dresses. They’ll be dropped off at Adam’s parents’ house for Friday. That’s really the only thing I have to get done today. Adam’s picking up Catherine (the sister) sometime today and we plan to go to the drive-in tonight assuming the weather cooperates. I’m hoping Adam cleans the guinea pig cages at some point. I might do laundry. But that’s about it.

Thursday will be busy, but hopefully not crazy-like. I’ve tried to space appointments out so that if we start running behind it’s not a huge deal. And Friday should be fine. The weather looks good

and I’m confident that everyone will do what they’re supposed to and things will work out fine. And if not, what can you do? Really, at this point I’m looking forward to the rehearsal dinner tomorrow night, the reception on Friday, and finally being able to relax by Sunday night. :)

1 comment:

Delightfully Broken said...

I dont really know how to get ahold of you now :( but I am going to try to get JR to let me steal the car this weekend so i can at least come congratulate you in person. Still poor but i started a new job... i "think" i get paid this week but im not 100% sure so i guess we will see depending on th paycheck. If you want to get ahold of me via phone msg me on myspace and I will hit you up with my home number since my cell phone is disconnected for the moment (oopsie) but it should be back up sooner than later.

Hope everything is good and not getting or being too stressful!

- Jessica (www.myspace.com/jesyka666) for if you dont know which jess this is :P

wait nm guess i do have a "blogger name" meh im too lazy to edit that.... just get back to me