Monday, August 27, 2007

Pictures

Ok, so pictures of the reception and honeymoon are up on Flickr. We won't have the professional pictures back for a couple more weeks. All are public so you shouldn't need to sign in to view them (I think.) Hopefully I got them all rotated correctly. Let me know if you find one that's still sideways.

They are in no particular order and you might find some duplication since we had 20 cameras at the reception and a digital and film camera in Alaska. Speaking of Alaska, the pictures named IMG_XXX are digital from my camera and pictures named 30465XX are from the film camera.

I left all but a very few in the sets. I think I deleted maybe 10 from the honeymoon and only 2 from the reception (for bad light, blurriness, or "what the heck is that?"ess)

So enjoy!

No comments: