Saturday, August 25, 2007

Honeymoon - Day 7

It was another rough night. The boat rocked and neither Adam nor I slept well. We woke up kind of late although the fact that we left Alaska’s time zone and lost an hour didn’t help. We went to a late breakfast at Blue Lagoon, dropped off our express debarkation and comment forms, got some chocolate at the shops on deck 7, and headed back to the room to catch up on some sleep lost last night. Adam proceded to get sicker as the day went on. We managed to make it to the honeymoon/anniversary cake party at 2 but after that he laid back down and didn't get up again except for bathroom trips. I spent part of the afternoon/evening on the balcony, part of it trying to get the duty-free store to refund our money for some bad Milka chocolate (which they finally did), and part of it watching movies in the room. I went and ate dinner at the buffet by myself and smuggled a bag of saltines and some coke back for Adam. We had a Pub Crawl excursion planned for Victoria but we didn't even get off the boat. I suppose I could have gone by myself but I didn't really want to. We spent the evening watching a James Bond movie (the one with Halle Berry) and feeling sorry for ourselves. Stupid sick people who come on the boat... Grrrr

No comments: