Friday, January 19, 2007

Dilbert and Taxes

The Dilbert on my page-a-day calendar made me laugh all day long.



Tasteless, but hilarious...

In completely unrelated news, I did my taxes tonight. Ok, so I already had them done on paper and all I did was freefile them. I love that I can file my taxes online for free and get my refund direct deposited in like a week. Totally awesome. Anyway, total refund from both entities is just over $800. Not bad, considering last year I got back $294. I guess I'm looking at that the wrong way... oh well. I'll be using the money for wedding stuff no doubt. Maybe I'll pay the photographer bill down a bit.

Adam and I are going to do a little experiment. He filed on Thursday so now we're going to fake file again like we were married and see how that affects the refund amounts. Should be interesting.

No comments: