Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sinuses

(wrote this yesterday)

With the change in seasons comes the evilness that is a sinus headache. Several times a year my nose rebels and decides it no longer wants to be part of my face. While unsuccessfully trying to detach itself it causes all kind of pain. It then generally gives that up and decides to torture other parts of my body like my ears or my throat. *sigh* My body hates me. It’ll go away eventually, but for right now I tend to go home from work squinting painfully into the sun, pop a few Sudafeds and lay in bed all evening with an eye mask on. Sometimes the invisible vice around my head loosens a little bit, but most of the time it just gets tighter and tighter. It probably hasn’t helped that I’ve been sleeping like crap the last few days. I don’t know what the problem is and I can’t blame it all on Adam. Well I could, but that would be unfair.

Tonight, by some unexplainable happenings, Adam has off from Walmart. He flexed his hours over at Cisco so we’re going to go out tonight. This is my idea, I planned everything, and I’ve refused to tell him what we’re doing. It’s fun. I like surprises when I’m on the giving end.

No comments: