Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bad Drivers

I’m so tired of bad drivers. They’re everywhere.

Yesterday morning I was stuck behind a car from New Mexico (ugly license plates, by the way.) The two people in the car were passing a cell phone back and forth between them. Every time the woman who was driving reached for the phone, she reached with the whole car and swerved dangerously. Morons…

Today on the way home for lunch I was behind a van from Indiana. I don’t know what the driver was on, but they could not stay in their lane if their life depended on it. They were all over the place. Maybe they were drunk.

On the way back to work I was tailgated by an old guy in a blue Saturn. I was going fast enough if you ask me, but apparently not fast enough for him. I moved over to the right lane so I could get off on my exit. He zooms around me, cuts me off, and takes the same exit. Asshole. His license plate said “1 GOD.” Let me guess, sir. That god is you? *sigh*

On that same subject, why is it that almost all the stupid bad drivers have that fish or some other religious crap plastered to their bumper? Is it like they believe their faith is so strong that they can drive like shit and Jesus will keep them from being splattered all over the highway? *sigh* again

I’m in a bad mood. Can you tell?

A final note about one of my greatest pet peeves: Why do people who are going fast move from the left lane to the right lane when they know they’re going to pass people in the right lane again? I tend to drive on the fast side and unless someone’s coming up behind me faster than I’m going, I just hang out in the left lane. I don’t see the logic in going back and forth between lanes constantly. It’s annoying to watch. It’s even more annoying when the offender doesn’t use a turn signal. But that’s a pet peeve for another time…

No comments: