Friday, September 29, 2006

Ooh! The Golden Key Society wants me!

Today in the mail I received a letter from the Golden Key International Honour Society. It congratulated me on my academic achievement, which to date apparently places me at the top 15% of my class at the University of New Orleans. This accomplishment is undoubtedly the result of years of hard work and an indication of my future success. It went on to offer me membership in the GKIHS, listing the many impressive benefits of joining this society.

I find this amusing for a couple reasons:

#1. I was a temporary student at UNO for 6 weeks when I did my study abroad in France. In 2003.

#2. This invitation is good for college juniors and seniors. I graduated almost 2 years ago.


Methinks their records got washed away by Katrina.

I have until October 25th to respond!

No comments: