Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dresses

So Catherine came up to Appleton today to try on the dresses I had picked out as possibilites. I think both she and I have some preferences but I'd like to get other peoples' opinions as well. You can view a larger version of the picture by clicking on it or by visiting the Wedding page on Photobucket. Choose your favorite(s) and leave a comment. :)

Choice A



Choice B



Choice C



Choice D (it's not really that poofy - she was holding it out from her body)



Choice E



Choice F



Choice G

1 comment:

walkingwing said...

Hey Martha,

I could go with A,B,C, or F. I shy away from the others based on length and/or straplessness. I guess my favorite for style, based on the pictures, would be dress C, though it looks like the one she tried on was way too big for her. Anyhow, those are my thoughts.