Thursday, February 16, 2006

Snowy Weather

So apparently we're supposed to get dumped on today and tomorrow. It snowed a bit overnight and it's snowing now. 8-12 inches total is the estimate, but with huge wind gusts it's the blowing snow that makes it so much worse. Pretty much all the school districts in the area called a snowday and Adam's work is shutting down at 9. I don't know what's going on here yet or what the chances are of my leaving early. The worst part of the storm is supposed to hit around noon. The drive in wasn't too bad. Only one pickup in the ditch near 76. I'll probably take a round-about way home to avoid the highway near 21 and 76 because those are the places where the bridges always ice over and people do stupid crap while merging and cause accidents. I guess I'll see how things look whenever I leave. I got gas this morning on the way to work so I should be all prepared. :)

In other news: we bought PowerBall tickets last night because two of our fortune cookies told us our financial investments would pay off. We didn't win. Stupid lying cookies...

No comments: