Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm Cursed

It looks as though Pigster is going the way of Chewy. I noticed it for the first time last night as I was do the weekly cage cleaning. Adam says he'll try his best to treat him and get him better, but I can't help but resign myself to the fact that yet another hamster will succomb to wet-tail. Everything was going so well and I thought we were past the danger zone, seeing as how we got him almost a month ago. *sigh* There's nothing really to be done. Just hope that maybe this one will pull through. I'm not holding my breath though. I'm done with hamsters after this one. I wasn't sure I wanted to get another one when I went to get him and now this just convinces me that Brownie was meant to be my one and only hamster in life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your spate of bad luck for hamsters! Was Brownie the one that kept "escaping" into the heating ducts?

Anonymous said...

Yep, that was the one. She had this odd desire to be incinerated or something...

Anonymous said...

I am treating "Pigster" and he seems to be getting better, however time will tell.