Sunday, February 28, 2010

Photographic Memory #13

These kind of fell by the wayside. Time to bring them back!

Jess, Catherine, and I took a road trip to Green Bay. Judging by where these pictures were in my album, I'd say this trip happened in the August before my senior year of high school (that'd be 1999.) I'm not sure what the motivation was, if there even was one. We went shopping at the Bay Park Mall in Green Bay. There was an exhibit of absolutely enormous insects for some reason:







Then we went to the Bay Beach Wildlife Reserve where we encountered the goose mafia:



Seriously, there were hundreds of them. They surrounded us. Apparently, they made Jess their leader:



Eventually they let us proceed:



It was on this trip that I was able to find the Debbie Gibson CD I'd been looking for. Score! I played it all the way home... using a tape adaptor for the portable CD player in the car.

No comments: