Friday, June 22, 2007

Wedding Stuff

Unrelated to the housing drama, I ordered our wedding favors yesterday. I was originally going to wait until I got the RSVPs back but then I figured we can always deal with having extras. I decided to scrap the customfortunecookies.com idea since I could get basically the same thing – in cute wedding themed take-out boxes – for less money from the Oriental Trading Co. True, sometimes their quality is sketchy, but I guess I’m willing to take that risk. I also ordered little drawstring bags so I don’t have to mess with ribbon for the other part of the favors. Ribbon and me, not so good together. I also signed up for lots more fun by getting some cheesy stickers to put on the bottom of Hershey kisses. Another mindless task for in front of the TV I guess.

Speaking of RSVPs, they’ve already started coming back. I’m impressed! We’re already 13% of the way to our reception minimum. So far only two “no” replies and one of them we already knew about. This part is fun for the Excel-loving OCD part of me.

1 comment:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Hey there, my name is Carol Van Rooy. I was checking out the search features on blogger and came across your site. Ironically, I typed in the last name Van Rooy and came across your site seing as your soon to be husband is a Van Rooy.

You can check out my site at: http://noreasonneeded.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon,
Carol Van Rooy
carol.vanrooy@gmail.com