Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF

I’m hoping this weekend is boring and relaxing. I haven’t been sleeping too well all week and I’m just exhausted. Tonight all I plan to do is some grocery shopping on the way home from work and some stuff on the computer. After that’s done I just want to lay on the couch, catching up on my Rachael Rays and Conans. Although I still have The Departed sitting on the table to be watched. Tomorrow I’ll probably do some cleaning while Adam’s at work. The bathroom definitely needs it and the kitchen could probably use some attention as well. I’ve also started thinking that if we’re going to be moving sooner rather than later perhaps I should start going through all my stuff to see what I can toss (or donate) before we have to box it up. I’m going to try to be proactive but I’ll probably end up proactively procrastinating. Sunday I’ll check the paper in the morning to see if any of the places we’re interested in is having an open house so I can go check them out before the realtor gets us in. We have one in particular that we’re leaning toward and I want to see if our leaning is warranted. (I mean we already got a quote on homeowner’s insurance on it…) Other than that I don’t think we have any plans. We were going to try and see “Little Shop of Horrors” which one of the high schools is putting on but we couldn’t find tickets. We’ll probably end up watching a movie or two at home.

No comments: