Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Hunt Continues... Quickly

I happened to find a local realtor listing for the house that we most wanted to check out this morning. It had a lot more pictures and almost all of them made me say "ooh!" I went up to Appleton to have lunch with Adam and I printed the pictures out so he could see them. He agreed that it looked great and called our realtor right then to see if he could get us in to look at it tonight. We've got a 5:30 appointment. Amazing. We've both agreed that unless we find something that's really horrible, this will probably be the house we put an offer on once we get his dad in to look it over. Some good news is that the price was recently reduced so perhaps the seller is more motivated to sell and will therefore be more open to negotiations regarding closing costs and price. Bad news is it's an awesome house for the price so we might have competition. We're hoping to jump first though! We also have an appointment to look at another (vacant) house a street over from the first but I drove by both houses on the way home and the first is definately a nicer place. Wish us luck! I'll let you know what happens.

No comments: