Friday, March 23, 2007

140!!

I failed to mention this previously and kind of forgot about it until Adam emailed me the pictures. We went bowling two weekends before this last one (for his birthday.) He got a coupon for 2 free games up in Ashwaubenon and we hadn’t gone for awhile so we thought, “why not?” The first game I was on fire. I ended up with a 140. No, really. A 140. I have proof.




I got all 10 pins 4 frames in a row. Of course it just went downhill from there. About 4 frames into the second game Adam retreated to the bathroom for a while (this was near the start of the evil stomach thing we both picked up.) I waited for him to return, chatting with the family who arrived to play in the lane next to us. As the dad went to bowl his first frame, he shoes stuck and he did a face plant at the end of the lane. Many profanities, laughter, and the throwing of objects ensued. He was good natured about it, but determined he should bowl in his socks thereafter.

When Adam returned he decided not to bowl the rest of the game since his wrist was hurting him. I played the rest of my game (to a miserable 64 point end) and we called it a day.

But I bowled a 140!



Look! A 140!

No comments: