Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Blondes in the Snow

It seems kind of boring to blog about the weather but what else is there really to talk about in March in Wisconsin. Everything is dependent on the weather. Last week the school districts in the area freaked out a little and cancelled classes on Thursday and Friday because there was supposedly a really bad storm coming. In my opinion, what we got was no reason to cancel school. I think they overreacted just a little.

In any case, this post is really about an episode of "The Girls Next Door." For those of you completely disconnected from the world of E!, this show is about Hugh Hefner's three girlfriends and the goings-on at the Playboy mansion (and I'm hopelessly addicted.) The third season premiered this past Sunday. I of course DVRd it and watched it yesterday. The show was Christmas themed. They decided to hire someone to pump snow into the backyard so they could go sledding. Because that's so cool. Perhaps I was less exciting about this because I get to wake up to this every day:



This is what I get for living where I do. One of the girls remarked how it was so awesome to have a yard full of snow when it was like 70 degrees out. *sigh* It's 12. With a windchill of 3.

No comments: