Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring has Sprung

I’d like to think that spring has arrived right on time in Wisconsin. On Wednesday (the first day of spring) we had three ginormous thunderstorms. We got caught in one on the way home from dinner, the second came while Adam was out in the garage fixing his radio and the third was in the middle of the night, prompting me to get my cell phone and set the alarm in case the power went out. I’ve been very impressed with this apartment and power. In my old apartment if the thunder was too loud the power would go out. As far as I know, the power hasn’t gone out (because of the weather) in this apartment at all. It’s wonderful knowing the alarm clock will wake you up when its supposed to. In any case, I’m sure I’m delusional and we’ll have at least one more big snow dump before we’re completely clear of winter. I’m just happy I can go outside in the morning and not have to scrape my car off. It’s nice.

No comments: