Friday, October 14, 2005

Random Comments

All I can say to this is "WHY!?!!?!?!?" It's not a freakin' clown car lady! And she wants more! *shakes head* I can barely imagine having one or two. I guess I could just say "to each their own" but this seems to have gotten out of hand. If they were all born naturally (and I'm assuming there were) they must just be sliding out by now. Eww.

And then of course there's the TomKitten (blech) fiasco. *sigh* I'm not even going to comment further on that one. What is it about having children out of wedlock that has become so popular and even acceptable lately? I mean even BRITNEY SPEARS got married before SHE got knocked up. Once again, is birth control not in 90% of the countrys' vocabulary? Geesh.

On a completely unrelated topic, we went to see Wallace and Grommit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit on Tuesday. It was better than I had expected it to be with plenty of sight gags. My favorite had to be near the end of the movie where (for reasons I can't explain without giving too much away) Wallace is naked and Grommit throws a box over his private parts and the box has a label that says "May Contain Nuts." I just cracked up over that one. That and the band-aids on Lady Tottington's hair after it gets pinned to something in her garden with a pitchfork.



Tee hee. Anyway, It's a movie I'd suggest if for nothing else but for the short featuring the penguins from Madagascar that preceds the actual film. Hilarious.

No comments: