Saturday, February 07, 2009

C-U-P

We went to lunch this afternoon with my dad and Cheryl as an early birthday celebration. We went to the Lake Cafe in Elkhart Lake. Nice place, completely dead at 11:30 when we got there, but hopping by the time we left. We also stopped at the shop down the street that specializes in Nordic stuff. Adam did some Christmas shopping for next year. We went across the street to the Cottage Wood store as well, where I got this:



It was sitting on a table, holding clearance Christmas hot chocolate mixes. I had no interest in the mixes, but I immediately thought the tea cup was awesome. Why?



Because it's as big as my head!

Completely impractical, of course, and it's really meant to be a planter (as evidenced by the hole in the bottom of the cup.) But really. So cute. I couldn't resist.

No comments: