Friday, March 14, 2008

Remembering France

I found it a little strange when I checked out the UNO “Glories of France” website and discovered they still use the picture of the group I went with back in 2003 on their main page. See if you can spot me (click on the link to see the full-size picture)!



At times I reminisce about the experience. In truth it wasn’t ALL horrible. It was only about 70% horrible. But this year marks the ten-year anniversary of my first foray overseas (as a high school junior in 1998) and the five-year anniversary of the second (the aforementioned UNO study abroad debacle.) I thought for a while perhaps I’d make it a trend, going to France every five years. I know now that won’t be happening, but it’s fun to think about my next trip overseas.

In case you need some help:

No comments: