Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ooh, Creepy!

Adam doesn’t even know this yet but I thought it was… interesting. Either we’re freakishly in sync with each other or he has spies following me. :)

We bought each other the same card.

The other day after I went to the library I stopped by Wal-mart to say hi to him and do some shopping. I picked up a card which I planned to give him in a couple weeks for our anniversary. Yes, I shop early. In any case, when he got home from work later that evening he had gotten a card for me. I opened it and there was the exact same card I had just bought for him a few hours earlier. So weird. Luckily for me I hadn’t written anything in the card I bought so I can return it and hopefully find a different card. I’m not totally sure what to make of this, but I found it to be quite interesting.

No comments: