Friday, March 17, 2006

The Mikado

I forgot to mention this before: We got tickets to go see The Mikado in April at the PAC. It’s been quite some time since I’ve been to a performance of any kind and it’s been years since I’ve seen this one live. Was probably at South High the last time… Anyway, Adam knows nothing about it but I’ve assured him it’s funny. I’ve never been to the PAC so it should be a good time. Coincidentally (?) enough we’ll be going the day after our 1 year anniversary (just under a month away!) It just kind of worked out that way. We originally thought about going to Annie which is playing around the same time. Then I noticed that it was part of their “Kids on Broadway” series and decided it probably wasn’t the best idea. Plus it was more expensive. :) So we opted for some Gilbert and Sullivan. Let’s hear it for Yum-Yum and the other two little maids from school. Heh. I’m not sure what else will be going on for that occasion. We both have off the day AFTER our anniversary but not the day OF. Adam has an eye doctor appointment in the morning (he wanted me to be able to come with him so this was kind of the only option.) Meh. I don’t know. Guess I’ll see how things go when the time comes.

No comments: