Monday, January 30, 2006

Pigsterina, or "what to name the hamster..."

Ok, so we're still not quite sure whether my hamster is a male or a female. Adam thinks it's a boy, but I'm not totally convinced yet (if you know what I mean.) So therefore the naming process has been somewhat delayed. I have narrowed it down though. In the past couple weeks, it has gotten totally HUGE!



And yesterday when I went to check on it, its food bowl was completely empty. That's why I decided that it will be named Piggy. That's nicely gender unspecific. But then while we were talking about it I thought maybe Pigster sounds better. Sounded decidedly male though. I suggested Pigsterina for a female, which reduced us both to giggles. I'm not sure it's such a good idea to name a hamster something that we can't even say while keeping a straight face... For now Piggy will do until a more official gender decision is made. :)

No comments: