Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Saga Continues

Well, Adam's hamster, Howie, seems to be doing well. He's generally happy and playful. He has a bad habit of pooping and peeing on whoever is holding him. I'm not sure if it's nerves or if he just likes peeing on people. In any case, it can get messy.

We went back to Animal Adventure on Thursday evening to see if the babies that we saw there a few weeks ago were ready to be sold. They were and I found a baby teddy bear hamster that I liked so we bought it. It's still an "it" for the time being because it's too young to tell if it's a he or she. Therefore I'm waiting to name it until I can tell. My gut feeling is that it's a girl, but who knows.



Let's see if we can keep this one going. It was treated for wet tail as a newborn so hopefully it can resist the fate the others fell to.

No comments: