Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2010 Awards Season Begins

The Golden Globe nominations were announced today. Excluding TV and foreign films, there are 29 titles. Of the 29, I've seen one. ONE!!! That's terrible, but an accurate reflection of how my year has gone in the leisure and entertainment department. New list is to the right. I'm looking forward to seeing some of these. I'm dreading others. I'll put it out there right away that I probably won't watch The Chronicles of Narnia sequel sequel. I'm not automatically discounting any others quite yet, although chances for The Fighter aren't looking so great either.

1 comment:

walkingwing said...

Hey, I've only seen 5 of them (and not just because I no longer have any free time). It's been a pretty crap year for movies, all things considering.