Sunday, March 07, 2010

Weekly Update #4

Status Update:
Pounds lost: 3.2 (ish)
BP: 115/78

Recap of the week:
Aah, month-end. What's not to like? Monday was a long day. I went straight from work to bells. When I got home all I wanted to do is have dinner and go to sleep. So that's what I did. Tuesday I think we did Tae Bo. Wednesday I lazed out again. Thursday I think we might have done Tae Bo again and Friday and Saturday it was back to the treadmill. Adam moved a cable box down there this past week so now we can watch TV. I've been catching up on DVR shows. Makes me want to start recording more shows again. TV can't be that bad if you're watching it while on a treadmill, right?

Doing well with the "no potatoes" lent thing. Haven't missed them at all. Perhaps I should have made it a "no pasta" thing. That would have been much more difficult. Or "no ice cream." That would be torture.

In total, this last 36 days I've lost just over 8 pounds. I've got 17 more pounds to go for my May goal. We'll see how it goes this next two months.

No comments: