Saturday, March 20, 2010

Photographic Memory #15

So, there was this time that a rabbit climbed up into my engine and decided it was a good place for a nap.

My check engine light came on when I started my car so I popped the hood to take a look. Not that I'd know what to look for... but whatever. This was the Saturn (ie, the car from hell... part 3, and I figured I needed to top the oil off.) At first I didn't see it, but then it moved and scared the living daylights out of me.



I took a picture because I knew no one would believe me. I'm just so glad it wasn't injured. I know I wouldn't have handled a "puree of rabbit" very well.

Then again, it did chew through some wires and cost me something like $500. So, I was not happy with the rabbit. But I understand its reasoning. I'm sure being up in my engine was warmer than under a bush or something...

No comments: