Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Life With Cats

This past weekend Adam vacuumed in our bedroom and had flipped our comforter up over itself so he could get under it. The cats are always playing in it so I'm sure there was plenty of kitty hair to get there. Afterwards he didn't put the blanket back down, but the cats didn't seem to mind much. Aah, adaptation.



Then I caught Ted and Connor cuddling in the chair in the office. I had been on the computer and when I turned around and saw this at first I was surprised, but then I knew I had to go get the camera and take a picture of it. I just love Ted's arm around Connor. They're so cute! (sometimes.)



Finally, the other morning JC must have been having a bad day. He sat by the sink like this the entire time I ate my breakfast. The picture doesn't quite capture how tragic he looked. He'd stare off into the distance, glancing dejectedly at me every once in a while while letting out a dramatic sigh. Such is the life of a cat. Must be rough...

No comments: