Sunday, March 07, 2010

Photographic Memory #14

Aah, the school dance. So wonderful, yet so humilating to look back on...

Homecoming 1998:



Note the "Rice Krispies" mirror. Totally happening. I think I still have this dress in my closet...

Prom 1999 (which we already discussed here):



Awesome. A cat hair on the scanner. Gah.

Homecoming 1999:



The window behind me says "North 2000." Woo! Go School Spirit!

And Prom 2000:



This is the dress that was too big so everyone who was taller than me, which, let's face it, is the majority of the human population, could look right down it. No one told me about it until later on. Shame on you, Justin...



Someone (probably Jess) took this awesome picture of me down by the lake that night. Looks like I'm floating unless you look closely. Cool...

No comments: