Friday, October 02, 2009

Pretty much a worthless post about nothing.

Yes, I'm alive. No worries. Just getting my butt kicked by month-end again. It's been a rough week. And that's putting it lightly.

Anyway, it's now the weekend. So far Adam's re-screened the windows in the living room (he re-did the patio door screen on another night this week after JC jumped at some leaves falling outside and ripped right through it. That was fun.) and run new network wiring for his new office set-up. Somewhere along the line the DVR got fried along with one of our routers. So now he's out and about picking up a new router and cable. Argh. Never a dull moment. Or a cheap one.

*sigh*

I've got a couple posts percolating in my head: a summary of the new TV season and some of the new shows I'm watching, a new photographic memory post, a rant about how Carly's turned my back into something that Edward Scissorhands got into.

But for now, I'm going to try and convince Carly to stop eating the garbage bag. That cat is weird.

No comments: