Saturday, September 26, 2009

Photographic Memory #9 - Wild Weddings

Being surrounded by church musicians, I had a lot of exposure to weddings and the planning thereof. It would be no surprise then that I had elaborate weddings for my stuffed animals. (That's no surprise, right?)

The first was Sarah and George. I had received Sarah as a birthday present and decided she was lonely. So I made George myself and then married them off. Date on the photo is August 30, 1992.



See, made a wedding dress and even a wedding cake.

I'm not sure of the exact order, but there were many other weddings including snails:



Reindeer:



(This is obviously not their wedding picture since they have a child, also "Martha-made.")

and cats:



We went all out, invited all the other stuffed animals, set up an aisle, altar, the whole shebang.

We even "sent" invitations:



and had bulletins:



Good times.

Yes. I know I'm weird.

No comments: