Friday, October 09, 2009

Wait, no, what?

I'm an equal opportunity head-shaker. Both of these stories elicited pretty much the same reaction:

Ridiculous Story #1 - Why not just give him an Emmy and a Pulitzer while we're at it? I mean, he's on TV and wrote a book or two... Or how about a Grammy? I'm sure the man can sing. The nominations closed in FEBRUARY. When he'd been in office for a MONTH. And on the radar of the general public for, what, two years? Perhaps we here in the US don't see him how the rest of the world does. I've got to stop before I raise my blood pressure too much more.

Ridiculous Story #2 - Thank GOD I'm not a subscriber. This yahoo has had way too much attention and it pains me to even post this since I'm just adding to the over-exposure. He needs to get back to whatever he was doing before he knocked up that poor girl.

No comments: