Sunday, July 26, 2009

Photographic Blast from the Past

So, in an attempt to liven this place up (because I'm certain my "we went here, we did that" blog entries are deathly boring) I'm going to pick random photos from my various photo albums and see what I can find to talk about. Here goes...


So, this series of photos is from 1994.

I'm minding my own business, drawing a flag on the sidewalk with chalk. Notice how there are actually 13 stripes. What attention to detail! I doubt I could fit all 50 stars though...


Along comes Catherine, blowing bubbles. They float onto the sidewalk and pop right on top of my masterpiece. (No joke, the back of the first photo says "My Masterpiece" and the back of the second says "Ah Catherine, did you have to?")


But it's ok. I join in on the bubble blowing. (Apparently we were the "Bubble Queens?") And now there are clouds (??) by the flag. Must be a pretty high flagpole. I guess I took some creative liberties.


Apparently I didn't hold a grudge for too long. (Although now that I look at it, perhaps I was trying to strangle her...)(On a side note, what the heck am I wearing?) (On another side note - look! I'm taller than she is!)

No comments: