Sunday, June 21, 2009

Random Updates

The party yesterday was a success - we had more than ten people show up! So yay.





Not too many leftovers, mostly because we gave lots of people bags full of meat on their way out. We've got brats and one piece of chicken. And vegetables.

I finally got to the library on Friday. Checked out one Margaret Atwood, one Alice Sebold, and one John Irving (to re-read.)

I had vacation on Thursday and Friday (for absolutely no good reason - just needed a break) and it was wonderful. I didn't really accomplish much, but it was nice to be away from work.

We went to Menasha Grill last Wednesday as Adam's first choice in our monthly meal experiment. Review is here.

This next week is not too exciting. Country USA starts and we might try to meet up with some friends who will be in the area for that. We hope to get to the drive-in again next weekend. It's Chickenfest in Darboy. We'll be heading to Sheboygan on Sunday for brunch with my dad, Cheryl, and a visiting sister Catherine.

I got a new deep fryer. I've been hating the fry daddy I had for a while now (it's hard to clean, bulky.)So hopefully this one will not annoy me so much.



Marion, the French girl I stayed with for a week back in 1998 while I was over there with my high school, just added me as a friend on Facebook. We haven't spoken in 10 years. How neat is that?

That's about it.

No comments: