Thursday, June 18, 2009

Me from A to Z

A – Age: 27
B – Bed size: Queen. It’s not big enough.
C – Chore you hate: vacuuming, dusting, anything outdoors
D – Dog’s names: We have cats - Ted, Connor, JC, and Carly
E – Essential start your day item: Varies depending on my mood. Cocoa Pebbles are good…
F – Favorite color: purple
G – Gold or Silver: silver (or white gold?)
H – Height: 5′3″ (well, almost)
I – Instruments you play: currently? Hand bells. In the past? Piano, Cello
J – Job title: Cost Accountant
K – Kid(s): nope. Just the cats
L – Living arrangements: single-family ranch in Neenah
M – Mom’s name: Ruth
N – Nicknames: I was “Marty” for awhile in high school. Also “La rouge” (which is totally incorrect French, by the way…)
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P – Pet Peeve: Bad drivers
Q – Quote from a movie: “Had my dream again where I'm making love, and the Olympic judges are watching. I'd nailed the compulsories, so this is it, the finals. I got a 9.8 from the Canadians, a perfect 10 from the Americans, and my mother, disguised as an East German judge, gave me a 5.6. Must have been the dismount.” from the best movie ever - When Harry Met Sally...
R – Right or left handed: right
S – Siblings: Older brother Evan and younger sister Catherine
T – Time you wake up: Weekdays 5:45, weekends 7
U - First word that comes to your mind for “U”: Umbrella. Yeah, it’s been raining a lot lately.
V – Vegetable you dislike: Cabbage is kind of gross.
W – Ways you run late: I’m usually early.
X – X-rays you’ve had: None that I can remember
Y – Yummy food you make: all of them.
Z – Zoo favorite: Elephant. Or maybe the koalas.

No comments: