Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random Stuff

Still no progress made on my hair conundrum. This weekend I’ll really need to go get it trimmed, if nothing else. I don’t want it to get too crappy while waiting for me to make up my mind.

We’re almost done with our marriage property/power of attorney/living will stuff. Adam called the lawyer yesterday to firm up our plans for our enormous amount of wealth if we both die. Ha. They’ll revise the paperwork and then we get to go back in to sign things and pay them money. Fun stuff. We’ll definitely need a bigger safe now though. Between these new legal documents and the house stuff (which is in a drawer by the computer now, not even in the safe!) we’ll probably end up getting one of those file drawer safe things.

I watched another movie last night. I must have been on a Woody Allen kick when I added these titles to the Blockbuster queue. This one was Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Too Afraid to Ask.) Hilarious. Adam only caught the last two parts (he was out golfing), but even he was laughing a bit.

Tomorrow is a good day for our checking account. Adam gets his quarterly bonus (yay!), and I get some flex spending and expense reimbursements from work. Woo. Unfortunately, as is usually the case, we’ll then get to watch it all seep back out of the account. *sigh*

No comments: