Thursday, April 03, 2008

My brain can't think of a title. Oh, wait, I guess that's a title.

There's not really a lot going on but I figured I should post a little something anyway. Quarter-end is going ok so far. It's been a week of early days and late evenings. Luckily it only happens once a month and for three or four days. Still, it wears me out a little.

Anyway, my quest this weekend is to find new shoes. I checked out Rogan's when I was down in Sheboygan visiting my friend Jess last weekend. Although I maintain they are overpriced, I have to admit they had a nice selection. I might have to break down and drop $50 for a pair of decent black shoes. Mine are looking sadder every day.

In weather news, spring might be on its way soon. The snow is almost all melted and the grass underneath looks pathetic. And the whole front yard is covered in gravel. Ugh. With sunny days comes intriguing cat behavior. I managed to catch all three of them in the window yesterday watching a squirrel. Of course when I showed up with the camera they all turned and looked at me instead:



Oh well. Still a cute picture.

That's about it. Time to take a nap. (And yes, I'm aware it's 7PM. Let me imagine I'm not really going to bed this early. It's a nap.)

No comments: