Saturday, April 07, 2007

Gah! I've been tagged!

5 Things You Don’t Know About Me

1) I currently wear a size 7 shoe but in high school I wore an 8 1/2 or 9. How is it that my feet have shrunk so much? Why can't the rest of me shrink? *sigh*

2) Speaking of feet, I hate feet. Your feet, my feet, any feet. Not because they smell or anything, but just because they creep me out. I don't like mine being touched and refuse to get near Adam's (although I did actually rub them with some lotion stuff last week because he was sore but I wore latex gloves so I'm not sure that counts.)

3) I don't like oranges either. Just the smell of them grosses me out. Unfortunately the two guinea pigs like them and we're supposed to give them some on a regular basis to make sure they get enough vitamin C. So I suffer for the furry dudes.

4) I do like the movie Spice World however, and am not ashamed to admit it. For such a lame musical group, the Spice Girls do have some surprising comedic talent...

5) I still keep pictures of my dog, Mandy, on the desk by my computer. Such a cute face, but such a dumb animal. I'm hoping eventually I can get a dog again, but we'll see how things turn out.

I'd tag some people if I knew anyone with a blog who hasn't already been tagged. Oh well. :)

No comments: