Saturday, December 19, 2009

Week in Review, Cliff Notes Version

Quick recap of the past week (because that's probably all I'm going to get around to...)

Monday - back to work. Still behind, but catching up. Bell practice in the evening. Had to compete for parking with the Catholic Central band concert parents. Oh, and the fact that half the parking lot was a big pile of snow.

Tuesday - IMA Holiday meeting. Pretty good turn-out all told. Good raffle results. Thankfully no coffee mugs on the docket this year. Adam got some flameless candles and I got some canned air during the Santa raffle. We also won a trunk organizer and some reed diffuser set that we're regifting. Theoretically we also won a crockpot set and a roaster but I re-drew so someone else could have them. I don't need anymore crockpots!

Wednesday - I think this is the day I finally started on December things at work. Just ridiculous...

Thursday - Word got around that I had cookies at my desk (although they'd been there all week) so I had a lot of visitors.

Friday - A half day for me. Left work, came home and made chicken soup, then Adam came home (half day for him as well) and we did some shopping. Went to the Monkey Bar for some much needed relaxation.

Today - Van Rooy Christmas party. Not as many people showed as last year, but I think the fact that there are three new babies might have something to do with that. Still a good time and this year there was even a present for me!

Looking forward, we both have this entire week off from work (if you exclude the hour each morning during which Adam will have to run reports.) Tuesday night is Milprint's Christmas party. Wednesday we have church at night and the bells play. Thursday we'll be going to Adam's parents' house for dinner. The bells play again on Sunday. Nothing else planned, but I've got a rather long to-do list I'd like to tackle.

It's snowing right now so we'll see how much we get this time. That might also affect plans.

No comments: