Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Golden Globe Nominations Are In!

Yay - award season has begun and our Blockbuster queue is about to explode. Here are the films (excluding all your usuals - in this case, just foreigns) that were nominated this year:

(500) Days Of Summer
A Serious Man
A Single Man
An Education
Avatar
Brothers
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
Coraline
Crazy Heart
District 9
Duplicity
Everybody's Fine
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Inglourious Basterds
Invictus
It's Complicated
Julie & Julia
Nine
Precious: Based On The Novel Push By Sapphire
Sherlock Holmes
The Blind Side
The Hangover
The Hurt Locker
The Informant!
The Last Station
The Lovely Bones
The Messenger
The Princess And The Frog
The Proposal
The Young Victoria
Up
Up In The Air
Where The Wild Things Are

Of these 33 I've seen 3 (in red.) That's horrible. We really haven't gone to many movies this year and it shows. I've got my work cut out for me.

1 comment:

walkingwing said...

In all fairness, most of those films aren't out yet (or were just released in NYC this week). My total's only 7 (Hangover, Proposal, Julie & Julia, also 500 Days of Summer, Avatar, Up in the Air, and The Young Victoria...which I saw in Spanish last May in Mallorca because it was released there so much earlier than here). I may try to see A Single Man before I head out to Africa as well - it's touted as Colin Firth's best role ever.