Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Deceptively Clean





The dishes are pretty much the only evidence...



that I spent four hours this evening baking (by my estimate, about 13 dozen) cookies and making puppy chow.

If it's even possible, this week has been worse than I expected. Worked 6:30-4:30 on Monday, spending most of that time on my feet, walking around the plant (probably walked 5 miles - at least) with auditors only to spend another hour and a half on my feet at bell practice. Worked 6:30 to 6:30 on Tuesday. Worked 6:30 to 4:10ish today. Been working through lunch every day, am still behind, auditors still emailing me, and now my stomach hates me. Shocking.

But I will prevail. There's no way my stupid digestive system or job will keep me from going to see Mitch Fatel tomorrow night.

No comments: