Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Sentences

I've added an Award Nominee section over on the right to track my progress in watching all the movies this year. I'm up to 4 - we went to see The Blind Side yesterday. Not bad after you get past Sandra Bullock's obnoxious accent.

Also added over there a couple weeks ago was a "wish list" section. So, if you haven't done your Christmas shopping yet, or are already thinking about my birthday... there you go.

I've spent this morning finishing up the wrapping of gifts. Well, almost. I've got to finish the cards for the ladies at bells still. JC "helped" and is all tuckered out:



And here's Ted and Connor all cuddled up in our comforter on Sunday when I was washing sheets:



Cats always find the best places to sleep. I stayed in bed a little later than usual yesterday while Adam worked his hour and when he came back out I was covered in cats - Carly by my head, JC by my knees, and Conner by my side. Who knows where Ted was - he's anti-social. It was nice though. They sure keep me warm!

No comments: