Saturday, January 09, 2010

Five

Five years ago this week I finished up my internship at Presto and started my "real" job at Milprint. Given their different close schedules, I got to go through the 2004 year-end process twice. Lucky me!

Five years (and a few weeks - I totally forgot - but my offical graduation date was sometime mid-January) ago I graduated from college with two diplomas - a BBA in Accounting and a BA in French:



Notice that I was pimped out with honor cords - magna cum laude, thankyouverymuch. Might have had a shot at the summa if it hadn't been for that C in Modern Russia. Or my complete lack of motivation during my last two semesters - and my metal for graduating from UWO's "Honor Program." Kind of a joke if you ask me - I got to register early each semester if I maintained a certain GPA and took two seminars - one as a first-semester freshman and one as a last-semester senior - both of which were total wastes of time. But that's a post for another time...

No comments: